What do you look for to find your perfect skirt?
When shopping for a skirt that will flatter, aim for the following:
• A true waist which sits at your waistline, which helps to keep the line long and the shape flattering
• Crisp, firm fabric that holds it's shape for pencil, straight or A-line skirts, or a soft cotton jersey that wraps you in the right places. Supple wool, cotton or silk that floats for gathered skirts
• An A-line should fit firmly at the waist, with hips gradually flaring gently through the thighs to a straight hem that is parallel to the ground
• Straight skirts should feature a little stretch in the fabric to hug you in the right places without straining
• Invisible zipper and invisible stitching on the hem
• Any puckering fabric
• Short skirts unless your legs are your best feature
• Asymmetric lines, as they can look sloppy and date the piece
Cazinc The Label’s skirt is designed for comfort and to slim. The faux leather panel in front creates an instant slimming effect with its long, contrasting lines. It is like makeup contouring, but for your clothes. And the stretch rayon side panels make the skirt extremely comfortable. Wear to work with our blazer, out to dinner with heels and our pussy bow blouse or casual with a pair of white runners and a bamboo tee.