Statement tops have been favoured by women throughout ages, from the corseted tops of the Victorian era to the dramatic minimalism of the 1990s. Whether a blouse, shell top, t-shirt, batwing or simple tank, the statement top sets the tone of your mood and your look.
At Cazinc The Label, when we design statement tops for curvy women, we aim for the following:
• Neckline's to suit the size of your cleavage. Crew necks suit most, deep V-necks work for smaller sizes, but our tees are scoop necks to work for bigger sizes.
• A comfortable shape, long enough to tuck in, wear long, or scrunch over your tummy to slim, which is why our tees are 70cm.
• Lightweight and slightly roomy sleeves.
• In a beautiful, breathable fabric, which is why our essential tops are all in bamboo.
What we avoid when styling statement tops:
• Bulky fabrics, as they restrict the versatility and comfort of the statement top.
• Full-bodied styles. Though never tight, the statement top should flatter the torso and be fine enough to layer.
• Boxy styles that add inches, rather than take off.
• Anything cropped. Show off your toned tummy with a fine-gauge fitted top.